We get how frustrating it is trying to find the right residents for your property. And once you find them, they leave after six months or a year and then you have more voids and more frustration trying to find more residents. It’s never ending. As a landlord, you’ve worked too hard to create an investment to lose money on.
West London Homes rents great rooms to great professionals in high quality shared homes. Our clients lease their properties to us for between three and five years. We then transform them into a beautiful shared home for our clients.
Do you want to minimise the frustration of:
- Finding the right residents
- Managing on-going small maintenance issues
- Losing money during expensive void periods
then join the fast-growing West London Homes platform now!
Here’s the process:
- Schedule a viewing of your property.
- Get a no-obligation instant valuation.
- Sign the agreement.
- Receive the rent.
Here’s our promise to you:
- Your property will be returned in at least as good or better condition than when we leased it.
- WLH takes care of all small maintenance.
- Zero voids for the period of the agreement.
- Only ultra-screened Blue-Chip professional tenants will stay in your property.
How to increase your lettings and income with West London Homes
- West London Homes either
- Rents your property for the full 36 or 60 months of the agreement. This is unlike a typical family let that incurs expensive voids for 15-20% of the time as families move out, new families are found and then move in. This could mean a loss of £20,000 over 5 years.
- Or operates it for you using a traditional agency management agreement on a commission basis.
- Your client will earn more money over time by using West London Homes.
- You will let the property far quicker.
- You help solve the housing crisis as well as giving a place for hard working professionals to achieve their dreams and ambitions.
- West London Homes takes care of any and all work that is required to license the property.
- If your property is currently not at the required standard, we will work with you to make the necessary changes and upgrades.